6.10.2013

What I Wore NYC Edition - Night Out

For a night out at a fancy shmancy Manhattan restaurant and pub drinks to follow, I wore these fun (and extremely comfortable) pants paired with a more conservative white blazer.
Pants - Jacob; Blazer - BCBG; Tee - Urban; Clutch - Smart Set; Pumps - Le Chateau; Necklace - The Bay
I am in love with my barbie pink pumps and like to pair them with black and white to add a nice pop of colour to an otherwise colourless outfit. Again, its also good to add a few more touches of pink in the form of a clutch and some type of jewelry. I have also worn these pants to the office. They are very versatile so hopefully the printed pant fad does not end anytime soon as I plan on dressing them up (for a night out), dressing them down (for a casual lunch) and conservatizing them (for the office) many many times yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment